A Village Life








Saturday, September 25, 2010

Springing into life


Just a few photos of my favorite moment of spring.  My beautiful fig tree that is brimming with fruit buds and newly unfolding leaves.  Let's hope we can get the fruit before the birds do.  I think we are going to net the tree once they look close to ripening so we can enjoy the bounty ourselves. 


Have I ever showed you Rita's playhouse?  Wouldn't you have loved to have one of these as a child?  We used a tent when I was a kid.  No need to look inside this cute little house though, it is an absolute disaster zone.  It's on my must do list this summer.  Can you imagine how cute this could be?  Flowers planted in the planter box out front; I can just picture it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Meg. I cannot wait to see what you do with that playhouse. Looks like a dream come true for little Rita! I love it. And you must share a fig recipe of some sort when that tree comes into full bloom.

    ReplyDelete