A Village Life








Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Isn't he clever?

Isn't my husband clever?  In the space of 2 weekends he whipped up my new handy herb garden and 3 huge vegetable beds!  What a treat.  We're all planted and ready to go.  Here's to a bountiful summer garden.  Tomatoes, snow peas, cucumbers, courgettes, strawberries, basil, butternut squash, and carrots.
New herb garden right outside the kitchen.

New raised vegetable beds in the perfect sunny spot.

Don't forget the stain!

Great helpers too!

3 comments:

  1. it looks great meg!!

    xxt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! those boxes are fabulous!!! and, yes - he is clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a clever and resourceful kiwi you have there! What a family of little worker-bees. I love that they are all helping with the projects. I'm sure it won't be long before Tui is pulling her weight around the homestead.

    ReplyDelete