A Village Life








Friday, May 6, 2011

Gorgeous Gifts

I am jumping the gun here a bit since I haven't even posted about our beautiful new arrival, Tui Ann Browne, but last night I received a gorgeous gift from a friend that I had to share right away.  Zeti has been hard at work sewing this amazing quilt for Tui.  I don't know how she manages as she herself has 5 children at home to tend to.  The colors and design that she chose are absolutely perfect.  What a treasured gift for Tui!


Another very cherished gift was this blanket that my mom crocheted for the baby.  I love the colors and the pattern of crochet technique that she used.  It is a perfect little swaddling blanket and is oh so soft.



And I couldn't write a post without including a few photos of our in house entertainer, Gigi!





4 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts and lovely baby! Are you going to spill about the big event? I love birth stories...
    I'm so happy for you Megan. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of my girls!! Crazy how much Gigi looks like Bill.
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all these beautiful pics and I can't wait to see you all in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Meg. I'm in love with this post. Those two blankets are both amazing in their own way and I can't get over that Tui appears to be smiling in Rita's arms. Those girls of yours are just the absolute cutest!

    ReplyDelete